Value for Money at Kingsway
We don’t try to be the cheapest English school in the UK but we do think we offer the best value for money! Investing in an English course is an important decision for your future. If you have one shot at learning English, make it a good one! We can guarantee that.
What’s Included in Our Prices?
All of this is included in your course fees :
- Properly qualified, experienced, stable teachers!
- Very small classes – often just 3 or 4 students
- All your course materials for your lessons in class
- On-line pre-course welcome to Kingsway
- Self-study facilities available 08h00-18h00 (17h30 on Friday)
- Pronunciation class every Monday after school
- Lots of computers for the number of students
- Monday buffet lunch for all students and staff
- Fast internet (wi-fi) free throughout the building
- Hot and cold drinks, all day long
- Use of library and our book buying service
- Biscuits at afternoon coffee break
- Lots of support staff to help you have a great time
- Kingsway folder, paper and pen
- Student Services Manager to look after you outside classes
- Social activities leader on all organised social events
- Social programme only at ‘cost price’ so everyone can join in
- BHX airport shuttle at 17h00 on Sundays
- Kingsway’s own taxi drivers so you get a personal welcome
- Return to BHX airport shuttle at 08h00 on Saturdays
- End-of-course tutorial and future recommendations
Four things all about YOU!
1. You will love being here …
Worcester is a lovely city with nice friendly people. A great benefit of choosing Kingsway is simply that it is a nice place to be! If you are happy you are relaxed and if you are relaxed you learn faster.
2. You are right in the centre …
The school is in a nice building right in the centre of the city, which means that you don’t have to travel far from your homestay every day, and if you want to go shopping you can do so at lunch time if you want.
3. You will feel at home …
The building itself is warm and comfortable and with 800 sq metres for around 35 students, it means there is plenty of space to relax. We maintain everything to a very high standard – there is nothing broken or worn out. And there are no plastic chairs!
4. You will be looked after …
We have enough staff to look after you properly. We have lots of support staff, a full-time Student Services Manager, an activity leader to lead the excursions, an IT person to help you with your computer. And Rick and Sue are in school most of the time to chat too!
Apply for your English course
Check out our Value for Money!
If you are thinking of taking an English course it is a good idea to plan as far ahead as you can. This means you will have a good ‘lead in’ time to prepare for your trip to England. If you have any questions just fill in the form.