Student Travel Insurance

We recommend you take out student travel insurance

Although we provide insurance to cover our legal obligations in connection with your visit to Kingsway we do not provide insurance to cover your personal expenses in case anything goes wrong – for example if you become ill before you join your course, or if you lose your mobile phone when you are here.

Studentguard+ Insurance – just £6.05/week

We have arranged a group insurance policy with Gibbs Denley, one of the UK’s leading insurance brokers. It covers cancellation / delay, course fees, medical expenses, personal belongings, personal liability and personal accident.

How to book your student travel insurance

Just tick the box on the application form when booking your course and we will add it to your invoice for payment with your course deposit. Easy!

Please download and print these documents off for your reference.

Book Your Kingsway Course

Come and experience Kingsway English Centre for yourself. If you would like to learn English with other friendly adults you will find the Kingsway experience perfect!

Question? Please contact us for help

1 + 4 =